Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming In Galway

Options
  • 11-01-2005 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

hi all

im looking for some info on lan gaming in galway. i have just moved to the city and would like to find out if there is any i good nterent,lan cafes with a good crowd about for gaming and if so what are the prices, specs reviews recommendations etc. i dont have a pc at the moment as i had to sell it b4 returning so LAN parties are not an option for me just yet untill i get some mula. any advice woudl be grateful

cheers

the belly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

you might want to check out clan video on Dominick Street in galway its just across the road from the Roisin Dubh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

and Cavenet (at least i think thats the name of it) inside the bridge mills complex.
    get yourself a pc as soon as possible tbh, galwaylan beckons :)

Advertisement