Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Tournaments in Mayo!

Options
  • 11-01-2005 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I know most of you on boards are in the Dublin area, but for all those like me who play poker in the west of Ireland there are a few tournaments coming up in the next few weeks that I would like to tell you about:

Friday 14th Jan, Texas Holdem Tournament, €50 at the door. €3000 prize money plus Spot Prizes. Welcome Inn Hotel, Castlebar, Starts 8.00pm Sharp.
    In aid of the Glasgow Celtic Supporters Club Castlebar.

Sunday 16th Jan. Straight Poker Tournament in Aid of the Tsunami Disaster. €20 in and buy back possible. Sopranos Bar and Nightclub, Ballyhaunis. Starts 8.00pm Sharp.

Friday 4th, February. Texas Holdem Tournament, €50 at the door. €3000 prize money plus Spot Prizes. Travellers Friend Hotel, Castlebar, Starts 8.00pm Sharp.

<advertisement part sniped, the rest left as info for the community - DeV>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

There is a €50 in Texas NL tournament played in Claregalway every month. It says €2000 prize fund, but I have no idea who's running it. The next date is Thursday coming (12th Jan), and I've siphoned off €50 from my Victor Chandler account to play with.

I don't suppose anyone else will be around? Full report on Friday.

Advertisement