Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD problem

Options
  • 11-01-2005 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Got a new TV recently, only problem is, when I play DVDs, I can see the TV programme (only faintly) as well! I don't know how to describe it any better apart from, it's like when you're listening to a tape and you can hear the radio in the background, only it's with a TV and DVD.

Does anyone know how to fix this? My Channel 4/E4 are also quite poor, so could it be caused by low signal or something?

Cheers

Nala

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I have the TV and DVD connected by Scart lead. I have the ariel cord plugged into the TV afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Jazzman

Not sure if this will help but try plug out the tv aerial from the back of the tv. it happened me and make sure theres nothing metal that can carry a signal behind the tv. Just give it a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Thanks for the replies lads.

Problem is solved, I accidently changed a setting and the problem was fixed!
    It's great, now I can watch a DVD without seeing sports results floating across the screen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 The Devil

sorry to hijack the thread but i have a similar problem.
    when i am watching anything on sky digital (thru scart) i can hear the "normal" TV station too.
    any ideas?

Advertisement