Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Edge As A Heel

• 11-01-2005 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Is it me or does the heel persona fit edge like a glove?, he took the heel part as E&C and made it something special and I think he's doing it again now. His eyes look cool too very heelish. What does everyone else make?...Do you like his new heel persona thus far?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I agree totally.I couldn't stand Edge as a face especially when he was on Smackdown.
    Edge himself has said it was very difficult for him to leave E&C and go straight to being a face.
    I feel watching Edge as a heel will really help him develop as a character.
    Also,his entrance music is one of the best in the WWE in my view and I can see the fans turning Edge into a face in a couple of months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Edge would have been a lot better as a face if he'd been allowed be nastier, like Austin , the type of character that could attack another face as quickly as a heel, and be more risky on the mic , but i suppose that would make any face look cooler.
    As a heel, he's been fantastic in E&C and now on his own. Although, i would like the see the whining and complaining toned down, and the gloating as champion begin.
    However, Y2J , Kane and even Benoit have proven in the past what good heels they can be, but none of them were allowed knock HHH of his throne as top heel for too long, doubt if Edge will be allowed either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

D-FENS wrote:
    Although, i would like the see the whining and complaining toned down
    I would like to see the whining and complaining gone for good, cant stand it when he goes on and on and he wont have the title for a while because he'll have get by shawn michaels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

stalfos wrote:
    I would like to see the whining and complaining gone for good, cant stand it when he goes on and on and he wont have the title for a while because he'll have get by shawn michaels

Every heel complains so it won't stop completely, but should evetually tone downed, much like Christian's temper tantrims a few years ago stopped.
    And yes, his feud wqith HBK will run till 'mania most likely, but after that he should be put back into the title picture. If he is'nt , there's no justice in the WWE.
    Oh wait, there is'nt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Also,his entrance music is one of the best in the WWE QUOTE]

I wonder why they took out the Pyro I though that kicked ass....you know when he first came out to that music..after the made drumming they had a huge HUGE Explosion with the pyro bigger than Y2J's....I thought it looked awesome

• Advertisement
Advertisement