Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cultural diversity in workplace

Options
  • 12-01-2005 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hey everyone, I posted this in After Hrs and then realised it would be better suited here. Didnt know how to move it so im gonna post it here aswell. I hope thats allowed.
    I need a bit of help. Got an exam tomorrow that I ain't looking forward to. Thing is, apparently we've been told that its very likely that one of the q's is gonna be something along the lines of "How would you put together a cultural diversity programme for an organisation?"
    I have a few ideas like acknowledging that different religions have different beliefs i.e so have vegetarian food, kosher (sp?) food available etc.
    It would be brill if you could help me out with any ideas. Need as many ideas, or websites to look at as possible.
    Thanx in advance,
    Blinky

Advertisement