Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digiweb's newsgroup address?

• 12-01-2005 1:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

can anyone please tell me digiweb's newsgroup address?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Sorry I don't know what it is. Why? Ya looking to get even with them for throttling your P2P? :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

it's like old internet, nntp aren't usually throttled,... usually, but with digiweb...... they can do it

Take your pick Digiwankers, Digifaggits, Digibollocks, etc. If they throttle you on everything whats the point in staying with them. There has to be a less retarded ISP in your area man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Wow Infini, its almost as if you have some kind of axe to grind. By the way, if you find an ISP anywhere that doesn't have a throttling policy for people who use abnormal amounts of bandwidth, feel free to let everyone know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Infini wrote:
    Take your pick Digiwankers, Digifaggits, Digibollocks, etc. If they throttle you on everything whats the point in staying with them. There has to be a less retarded ISP in your area man.

I'm not planning on staying with them at all, in my area? how about in whole Ireland?

this is digiweb's main office
    http://wise-obs.tau.ac.il/~friedel/computer_fun/images/OFFICE.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

mr_angry wrote:
    Wow Infini, its almost as if you have some kind of axe to grind. By the way, if you find an ISP anywhere that doesn't have a throttling policy for people who use abnormal amounts of bandwidth, feel free to let everyone know.

Digiweb don't throttle people who use 'abnormal amounts of bandwidth'. They throttle EVERYONE AND ANYONE, which isn't fair. If they don't have the bandwidth they shouldn't be taking on more customers.

Do you work for them or something? Or is this a misguided sense of Dundalk loyalty.

Just so you know I hate groups who throttle P2P. Without it I cant get fansubs on bittorrent. :( Cyberghost do you have the ability to recieve Irish Broadband. I'd recommend them if they're available otherwise you might have to take eircom as a last resort. At least they dont throttle (Although they are unfortunately very expensive). If you can, have someone from NTL test your line for 2-way connectivity.

CyberGhost wrote:
    I'm not planning on staying with them at all, in my area? how about in whole Ireland?

this is digiweb's main office
    http://wise-obs.tau.ac.il/~friedel/computer_fun/images/OFFICE.jpg

Haha.

Now THATS funny! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Ahahahahaahahaha!

sweet jesus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement