Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool v Man Utd

• 28-02-2000 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

So, am thinking liverpool will turn the kunts over, and about time too. Utd's defense is shaky, while pools is rock solid, all we need is 2 goals to ensure a win, utd won't score more than once against us.

liverpool bid 10mil for heskey today, they're trying to get him to sign in the next couple of days so he'll be able to play on sat, owen is gonna b fit, while redknapp is playing in the reserves tonite.

Liverpool away win smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

10mil for Heskey!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'll sign for 93 pints of Scruttocks Old Dirigible and a packet of pork scratchings. So.... based on Heskey's current strike rate this season, that'll be hmmmmmmm, 2 million a goal.

Prices for football players have gone fu<kin mad entirely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

As long as Silvestre plays the way he did against Leeds, United will walk it......Unless that knacker Michael Owen does another job on JAAP STAM(i.e. two yellow cards for fouling him).

sorry about the caps but HE'S A BIG DUTCH MAN.

Ah the blind faith of the parttime Man Utd supporter. First off there is no way that United are going to walk this one, second Owen is injured :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

itll certainly be a hard match to call
    i HOPE pool do it, but you know how jammy those kunts are.
    i mean they fluked their way through about 20 cups in the past 10 years
    bas7ards!

Your Dungeon Is On An Incline.
    Irate Creatures Cannot Play Marbles.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Seems owen might be back for the game.

• Advertisement

yeah, according to soccernet, but they said Yorke would be back tonight.

PLEASE, the pool can't even compare to United. The only reason they're in the same league is that every one else is ****e too! I honestly hope that the pool don't qualify for the champions league - they'd just embarass themselves.

United for the double treble! (toyota cup, leage, champions league)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

And thats why we all hate United fans.

Yea the pool should do well win mmmmm dont know depends on if yorke is out there also missing keane suspension and gerard is mising for the pool 2 big loses for the side. Camara seems to score on the big occassions so lets just pray he bags himself a hat trick ;p.

P.S. Jap Stam deserves every kick he gets in the premership hes a tosser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Newcastle UTD 5 - Manchester UTD 0
    Pea****
    Ginola
    Ferdinand
    Shearer
    Albert
    Newcastle UTD 3 - Manchester UTD 0
    ETC
    ETC
    ETC

So there.

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 - 1 arsenal
    MANCHESTER UNITED 2 - 0 newcastle
    MANCHESTER UNITED 2 - 1 bayern munich

so there

btw, in case you can't tell, I'm refering to one of the greatest goals ever scored, one of the worst performances in a FA cup final ever (by newcastle) and the greatest ever comeback in a European cup final.

And b4 you go on with ****e about luck - we beat Juventes AND Inter Milan on THEIR grounds to get there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

YAHH!!! LIVERPOOL ****ERS

Anyone see Denis Irwin on tv for the Ireland game?? Typical Corkman bogger plank - makes Ray houghton look like an incisive interviewer :P

ohmygodohmygod! itsonsoon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

fupin sh!te game,
    one-all draw
    ffs

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

creative midfielder? Will we see a 20m bid for Beckham?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

You have to admit tho that Liverpool will be a team to watch next season. They seem to have the defence rock solid, which can only improve with Marcus Babbel. Thay have been missing Owen and Fowler almost all season, and they are buying Emile Heskey supposedly, with lots of talk about a big name creative midfielder to sit behind the front 2. That is with the already strong midfield of Hamann, Gerard, Redknapp, and Berger(Thompson doesnt look bad either). They might surprise next season.
    Of course Utd have had a top class team for a decade really so their experience should give them an edge. But Arsenal did the ouble in the middle of Utd's reign.
    Anyway, just dont be surprised if Liverpool are serious contenders next season.

Creative midfielders "linked" so far:
    Zidane, Enrique, Ziege (tho not creative really) and Bagio.

By "linked" I mean tabloid links. I VERY MUCH DOUBT any of them would come to anfield.
    Lizarazu is the latest now.

As for Beckham, 20m? HAHAHA.

[This message has been edited by Paladin (edited 06-03-2000).]

voted the most valuable player by UEFA

and they're asking 32 for Rivaldo. 20 would be a bargin for Beckham

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

i doubt pool will pay out a large sum for a creative midfielder, when we've rednapp & hammam do to that job, heskey will be bought to strengthen up the attack, babble for center fo def cover, and we then need a left fullback, thats about it.

Redknapp wouldnt make a full team imo.
    Gerrard is CLASS!
    That kid will b a superstar.
    Maybe Redknapp would make right midfield.

Lizarazu and Ben Thatcher are 'supposed targets' for left back too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement