Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fúcker

Options
  • 31-05-2000 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

An Irish priest decides to take a walk to the pier near his church. He looks around and finally stops to watch a fisherman load his boat.
    The fisherman notices, and asks the priest if he would like to join him for a couple of hours. The priest agrees. The fisherman asks if the priest has
    ever fished before, to which the priest says "no". He baits the hook for the priest and says, "Give it a shot father.".

After a few minutes, the priest hooks a big fish and struggles to get it into the boat.
    The fisherman catches a glimpse of it and says "Whoa, look at the size of that fúcker!"

The priest says, "Uh, please, the lord is watching would you please mind your language?"
    "I'm sorry father," says the fisherman, thinking quickly, "but that's what this fish is called - a fúcker!"
    "Oh, I'm sorry - I didn't know," the priest replies.

After the trip, the priest brings the fish to the church and spots the bishop. "Look at this big fúcker Bishop".
    Shocked, the bishop says, "Please, mind your language, this is a house of God.".
    "No, you don't understand," explains the priest, "that's what this fish is called, and I caught it. I caught this fúcker!"

"Hmmm. You know, I could clean this fúcker and we could have it for dinner", exclaims the bishop.
    So the Bishop takes the fish and cleans it, and brings it to the Mother Superior.
    "Could you cook this fúcker for dinner tonight?" he asks her.

"My lord, what language!" she says. "No, Sister," he explains "that's what the fish is called - a fúcker!
    Father caught the fúcker, I cleaned the fúcker, and we'd like you to cook the fúcker."
    Relieved, Mother Superior says, "Sure. I'll cook that fúcker tonight."

That night, the Pope stops by for dinner with the three of them, and they all think the fish is great.
    He asks where they got it. "I caught the fúcker!" the priest cries proudly.

"And I cleaned the fúcker!" cries the bishop.

"And I cooked the fúcker!" finished the Mother Superior.

There's absolute silence, and the Pope stares at them for a minute
    with a steely gaze, but then lets out a huge fart, takes off his hat,
    puts his feet up on the table, lights up a spliff, pours himself a large
    whisky and says, "You know what? You cúnts are alright."

Lucutus of Borg

Comments

Advertisement