Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking around Vicar Street?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Anytime I go to Vicar Street and need to bring the car I park in Francis Street. Never had a problem thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shankespony

Warch where you park, in all my years in Dublin , went to Tommy Tiernan show exactly 2 years ago and had my car broken into , they pushed it around the corner but immobilizer prevented it from being stolen. They robbed stuff from the car and broke steering lock! Get a taxi imo

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Do not park on Lamb Alley, which runs parallel to Francis St. (nearer to town). Always cars being broken into there.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭janedoe007

any updated suggestions for parking at vicar street ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Going to a gig tonight and was going to park on swifts alley....have parked there before.....any issues there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Going to a gig tonight and was going to park on swifts alley....have parked there before.....any issues there?

Last gig I was in at vicar street I parked on Johns Lane without a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Last gig I was in at vicar street I parked on Johns Lane without a problem.

Exactly where I parked last night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement