Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

games to come

Options
  • 12-01-2005 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

im a ps2 man myself and lately i have seen loads of cool games.
    r&c3, jak3, gta:sa and still more are coming. but the one that looks like its going to top all of them is metal gear:snake eater.

i saw the new video and it looks fantastic. i like to see how you can hide in the jungle rather than bulding.

:cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

It is indeed gonna rock.

The reviews say its the best Metal Gear Solid yet. Cant wait for it myself, Am even buying a new PS2 for it (will be livin away from home when it comes out)

This and GT4, PSP launch in march too. Its goona be great (If somewhat expensive)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭andyps2.5

Just saw another cool 5min. video of metal gear 3 and you should check it out it shows the first 5min of the game. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Played the demo, its good but didn't really get into it. Nice new additions but will have to play it more to get into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

ive gotta say im looking forward to GT4...got it pre ordered for both psp and ps2...not that im obsessed or anything... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

has to be BF2 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Stalker tbh, theres nothing else on the horizon thats close in terms of what it promises. Please god, dont let it dissapoint.

If any of you guys get one of those magazines with DVD's check out ghost in a shell. Its not as cool as metal gear or GT4. but it still looks like its worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Super Monkeyball for the PS2

when is it out?
    i heard April time, is that correct

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

andyps2.5 wrote:
    Just saw another cool 5min. video of metal gear 3 and you should check it out it shows the first 5min of the game. :cool:

No thanks, i've cut myself off from all things MGS3 related before it comes out.

Dont want to know any spoilers or what the characters are, or what the new metal gear is like etc etc

A Metal Gear 3 virgin, if you will

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

FEAR
    BF2
    &
    Stalker
    Are the games that i want to get my hands on this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

FEAR is looking mighty nice.

Other than that I posted my list in the last "what are you looking forward to?" thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=214613&highlight=fear

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

SkyLynx wrote:
    has to be BF2 :)
    Nod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

starting to get bored with mine. apart from resident evil 4 and the new zelda, what else do we have to look forward to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Definitely Battlefield 2, but I'm looking forward to San Andreas on the PC too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

[nicK] wrote:
    starting to get bored with mine. apart from resident evil 4 and the new zelda, what else do we have to look forward to?

A new harvest moon and mario 128. You can't be bored. Pikmin 2, Paper Mario 2 and MP2 were just released. Thats a decent months worth of play if you play them excessively.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

satchmo wrote:
    Definitely Battlefield 2, but I'm looking forward to San Andreas on the PC too.

these plus new football manager and new Pro Evo , and hope AOE 3 .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Suikoden IV will hopefully make it to Europe but seems to be getting mixed reviews just like Suikoden III which was a real let down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

Anyone know when GTA SA is coming out on xbox? I have a ps2 but i got the CD read Error problem :/ nothin will read on it..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

nuts, anyone else have that problem with there ps2?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

mine freezed a lot (hardly play it now 100% it and everything..moved on :rolleyes: )

but sometimes it would feck up when u zoom in on the map...freeze at the end of missions ..crash...etc etc

not the same prob as yours i know i dunno if my ps2 is just dying but ..meh

come to think of it..i got colin mcrae 2005 and it wouldnt work once on my ps2..read error...got it for pc now anyway but :mad: waste of £25

anyone see the new Ace Combat 5 video it looks very cool. Not sure when its out but when does come out Im going to get it. what about you guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

BadCharlie wrote:
    F.E.A.R.
    BF2
    &
    Stalker
    Are the games that i want to get my hands on this year.

Got it in one. (although there are a heap of DS games I want too, and of course RE4[PAL])

I can't wait for the ps3. So many cool games are already being made. it's gonna rock. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Andyps2.5 Ace combat 5 has been out for three months now :D and its an excellent game, you can get it from komplett if you cant find it in the shops

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Andy just revived an 8 month old thread, so I presume he has it by now! :)

Yeah well its my tread and do have Air Combat 5 and I still think its a cool game :cool:

Advertisement