Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Caliber for the DS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Huh, for some reason i read the topic as "for the PSP"......on either console however it's an interesting prospect. Don't know how they will use the stylus and touch screen well. It seems that every time I lose interest in the handhelds something comes along to grab my attention, what's next? ICO on the psp.....

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Another game I've already played to death and have no interest in buying again. Nintendo and Sony are going to have to come up with more than just mere remakes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

im not sure the DS could handle a perfect dreamcast conversion of this can it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Another game I've already played to death and have no interest in buying again. Nintendo and Sony are going to have to come up with more than just mere remakes.

Off hand I can think of Mercury on PSP and Feel the Magic on DS... Of course there'll be more than just remakes, but who's going to get excited by the title "<Insert random name here> is coming to DS next year! It's a new franchise that nobody knows anything about!"

It's not like this is limited to handhelds, home consoles are just as full of sequels and I don't think its a bad thing for the most part, sequeks are better than their predecessor 90% of the time and it's a shame if a really good game comes out and doesn't get any sequels...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

steviec wrote:

It's not like this is limited to handhelds, home consoles are just as full of sequels and I don't think its a bad thing for the most part, sequeks are better than their predecessor 90% of the time and it's a shame if a really good game comes out and doesn't get any sequels...

can i take it the other 10% are from ea with the odd exception
    :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement