Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Hi-Fi

Options
  • 12-01-2005 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I was looking for a Mini Hi-fi for the last few weeks and i eventually selected one that i really liked . Its 220 euro in argos which i thought was a bit step so i decided to look around . On the Panasonic Online shop its 150 GBP so in actual fact its pretty good . Did a quick search in froggle then came the disappointment . This Hi-Fi is like $130 which is roughly 100 euros here. Exact same Hi-Fi . Why is there such a difference ? Needless to say sounds very much like price fixing and price "ripping off" . Im going to email the head of Panasonic World and Europe looking for a explanation . I can understand certain differences between the prices because of regulations and different power systems but a doubling of the price is staggering . Before i send off the emails , anybody think im outta line , is there justification in the price differentials .Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

make up your own mind.. nobody really wants to know about what way your going to winge to some company.. a hi-fi is a luxury, you pay for luxuries..

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Bodan

hmm , you should have read the post Fully before you actually responed . I wanted to know if there somethin else that would make the price differential so great before i barked in there ears . Sure its a luxury , most of items bought today are luxuries , i fall to see your point in why i (we) still should be ripped off .

Advertisement