Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max Drive for PS2??

Options
  • 12-01-2005 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭

I've discovered that you can download the full kits etc. from pesfan.com using a Max Drive. Has anyone tried this, does it work? Is it as easy as downloading the files and transfering them to the PS2 using the Max Drive?

They sell them at play.com but are out of stock. Anyone know if I can pick one up in town anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 proevmaster

Hey.

They're well worth getting alright. Play.com always seem to be out of stock. They were the same before christmas. I got mine from this site:

http://uk.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=GB&cr=GBP&cs=%A3&r=1&l=1&ProdID=282

Arrived two days after I ordered it. There'll probably be another version of the save file out after January with all the new transfers which is kinda cool.

The one thing you've gotta be careful about is when you transfer the file ont the memory card. There are all these options to save files onto it from your memory card but you're best off ONLY using it to transfer the save file onto your card. Just select the Max drive through the software supplied and select the option to uncrush the file onto the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

/me ponders on this

what else will one of these max drives allow me to do

Advertisement