Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One Tree Hill Season 2

• 13-01-2005 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

One Tree Hill returns to TG4 this Saturday, January 15th with a repeat of the season 1 finale @ 7.15pm, and the season 2 premiere @ 8.05pm :):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Sweeet!!! It's so annoying though all the programmes are starting just before my mocks, when maybe I should be studying instead of watching TV. :rolleyes:

All I can think though is why the hell did Nathan and Hayley get married when their 17? and still in high school??? They're bound to break up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

The new season of OTH is absolutely brilliant. I hate it that the US take a break in the middle of the series for Christmas! Last episode I saw was episode 10, they ain't airing 11 til the end of January. And they had to end 10 on a really mystery-fuelled note, so that it's torture to wait six weeks to see the next episode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I hate it that the US take a break in the middle of the series for Christmas! Last episode I saw was episode 10, they ain't airing 11 til the end of January. And they had to end 10 on a really mystery-fuelled note, so that it's torture to wait six weeks to see the next episode!

Yeah, the hiatus thing is annoying, but necessary! As for the mid-season cliffhangers, well I like that too. :p
    It worked out well for OTH last season, because the first half of season 1 wasn't doing great, but once it returned in the spring after its hiatus, ratings went way up :)

Everwood is gonna be off for 6 weeks shortly too, so that Summerland can return to the schedules, d'oh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

*Angel* wrote:

All I can think though is why the hell did Nathan and Hayley get married when their 17? and still in high school??? They're bound to break up.

Maybe because it's a TV show and it isn't real?

Maybe because it's a TV show and it isn't real?

Yes, yes it is -- brainless entertainment goodness.

What I wanna know is, will Nathan's skin have cleared up any for season 2 :p

• Advertisement

I heard he had trans dermal laser treatment. But if that didnt work they were just gonna switch him with the guy in the OC as both shows have all the same characters and inter chageable script.

I heard he had trans dermal laser treatment. But if that didnt work they were just gonna switch him with the guy in the OC as both shows have all the same characters and inter chageable script.

Well that won't work, the shows are on different networks, so FOX won't allow The WB to steal someone from 'The O.C' cast -- thankfully. 'The O.C' isn't half as clever/good as it thinks it is. 'One Tree Hill' at least is resigned to its fate as a tweenie series that attracts the ocassional older viewer *ahem* :rolleyes:

I remember seeing a bit of the OC, they were arguing in a a rangerover then went off the road onto the dirt where they braked. Turned out that they broke an axle. Really realistic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Yay, OTH is bck, with all the hipe about the new OC, I thought all da tv companies forgot about OTH....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

This is a questions for the girls.....well i better say lads too so i wont be discriminating.....:

Nathan or Lucas.....?

For me its Nathan...im into the whole tall dark handsome thing.....as regards to his skin, i dont find it that bad but ya you'd notice it alright.....though maybe for his self-confidence and appearance and if he's conscience(sp?) about it i hope the trans dermal laser treatment thing works!

Dunno what it is about lucas that doesnt appeal to me....is it his nose or eyes? must have a look at him again when OTH returns.

sry, one last tng then il b gone....when is OTH returning on E4?

M.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

For all those Chad Michael Murray (aka Lucas on OTH) fans, he's actually engaged to Sophia Bush (aka Brooke on OTH) in real life :)

And to be honest, I hadn't noticed the whole "Nathan's skin" thing.

I think OTH is coming back onto E4 sometime around the 24th of January (I think now, not sure - thought I saw an ad for it today on TV).

And to be honest, I hadn't noticed the whole "Nathan's skin" thing

Sometimes I wonder if he's pissed off the DOP or something that they continually light him from poor angles to further highlight his acne -- it's VERY noticeable! I remember when he was a fresh-faced youngster in 'Once and Again' hehe :p

As for Nathan vs. Lucas, neither tbh -- OTH is a fun show, but man-candy isn't something it's got in buckets (for my liking anyways!) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Chad Michael Murray (aka Lucas) engaged to Sophia Bush (aka Brooke )

thats news to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Certainly has plenty of eye-candy for the guys.
    They are all hotties.

Apologies for starting this thread -- I coulda sworn I read that the 8pm episode was new. Twas just a repeat of the final 2 episodes tonight, how annoying. :(

According to Sky DigiGuide, OTH isn't on next Saturday either, and I can't see it anywhere in the schedules for during the week, so I guess it'll be another few weeks before Season 2 is on grrr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Has anybody who has been getting the episodes of season 2 online found some of the episodes messed up?
    Episodes 4 & 5 have been full of artifacts and just terribly encoded xvids. LOL rips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Where can I get these episodes online. I'll b all year waiting for TG4 to buck up der act.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭levi

[EDIT]READ THE CHARTER GODDAMNIT!![/EDIT]

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Naughty naughty naughty Levi....

Advertisement