Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards menu motors and models too close for comfort

Options
  • 13-01-2005 5:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Any cahnce of getting models and motors moved apart on the rec menu, the ammount of times i click the wrong one is unbelievable.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Games like Quake and Half-life can vastly improve your hand to eye co-ordination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

true but still happens more than id like

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Do you have Parkinson's?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yes, I'd like Humour and Home Entertainment moved apart too. I have trouble discerning the difference between the two types of Entertainment, and regularly click on Home Entertainment expecting jokes about cushions and kitchen tables and such.

Kristok, whichever forum you prefer, subscribe to it, and it will appear in your "Subbed" menu, thereby bypassing your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Kristok wrote:
    Any cahnce of getting models and motors moved apart on the rec menu, the ammount of times i click the wrong one is unbelievable.
    Here's what you do -

Right click on your desktop ----> properties ----> settings
    > change your resolution to 640x480

Then Control Panel ----> Mouse ----> Pointer Options ----> move to slow.

Problem solved. Let us know how that works out for you!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Go to the Forums forum, and request something a forum for a topic which would suit the Rec category, which would start with "Mo" and then anything between d and t to seperate them. Than avoid clicking in that forum, lest we have to have another thread about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Kristok wrote:

The easy answer is no :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

It isn't even about models! It's about these small scale replicas of things, I didn't see a single anorexic woman in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Trojan wrote:
    I I didn't see a single anorexic woman in there.

i took them,if you want them back it ill cost ya
    mwaahhhhhhh hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Yes i can tell the difference just seems to me would be an easy thing to put similar(ish) words spaced out with longer ones and would just be changing the order in the menu. With hindsight I can see it was a bad idea to even suggest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement