Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

98FM Secret Sound

Options
  • 13-01-2005 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

I can't believe this still hasn't been won - it's been going for months now and is really getting on my nerves, prize is now fixed at €10,000.

Anyone have any good guesses to what it is??

I thought it was someone slapping wet lettuce on a sink or something like that.

I wish someone would just win it and have done with it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

attach a sound file, I've not listened to 98fm in years, too many ads and annoying competitions that people never win, and that jibber-jabber, never ends, and it's where martin king first appeared after escaping from the depts of hell as a punishment to humanity... I'll stop before I start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Spacedog wrote:
    attach a sound file

cant get to it here in work - they have all the radio station sites blocked :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭SlitheryImp

Does anyone know what the sound ended up being? I missed it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Does anyone know what the sound ended up being? I missed it...

I missed the person winning it but I think I heard them say it was the metal links on a watch clicking (or something like that)

The new secret sound sounds just like the old one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I think I heard them say it was the metal links on a watch clicking (or something like that)

Oh and apparently the next secret sound is going to be a Labrador named Rocco pushing a tesco trolley over the edge of mount everest while wearing a pair of flip flops.

How on earth did anyone guess that sound????

• Advertisement
Advertisement