Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tweaking graphics card aldi one

Options
  • 13-01-2005 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

i took the 9800xxl card out of my aldi pc, its actually an overclocked 9800 xt card, but in my new pc it reads as a xt so was hoping someone would help to find out how to overclock this card? and how far i can push it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

use atitool to overclock ati graphics cards. What speed is it running at now and what speed was it running at in the aldi pc???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

The 9800xxl isint supposed to be faster than a 9800XT. Its confusing with the XXL (you'd think it should be faster). In fact if memory serves me its about the same as a regular 9800 (slower than the 9800pro).

Try to find out what speed its running, you'd be a very lucky guy if its running at 9800XT speeds (and not giving errors). (PS AtiTool or simular software will tell you the speeds its running).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

i found this

Radeon 9800 XL
    351 MHz
    2808 MTexels/s
    256-bits
    DDR
    310 MHz
    19.84 GB/s

Radeon 9800XT
    412 MHz
    3300 MTexels/s