Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Tickets Forum

Options
  • 13-01-2005 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Every time I take a look in the For Sale: Tickets forum, it's full of threads with titles like WANTED: 2 Tickets for x. I have been guilty of it myself on a couple of occasions, but I can now see that it is beginning to clutter up the forum more and more, to a point where genuine threads with tickets for sale are being swallowed up.

I want to suggest that either a Wanted Tickets forum be created, or all threads of this nature get moved to the Wanted forum. There seems to be such demand for tickets specifically that I think creating a Wanted Tickets forum might be a good idea.

Anyway, just my €2.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Me thinks it's a great Idea. Seconded.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I heartily endorse this idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Yarrr, good idea.
    If someone has tickets they want to sell they can easily look over the Wanted board first to see if anyone is already looking for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i like this idea and i subscribe to your newsletter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

I agree too but majority doesn't rule on the boards I'm afraid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement