Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARE YOU A RANGERS FAN?

• 13-03-2000 1:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

OK I'm posting this from the UK.SPORTS.FOOTBALL Board. I thought wwman would like it smile.gif

ARE YOU A RANGERS FAN?

Take the Arthur Thacker quiz and see for yourself.

1. Your football team is the best in your league by far, full of highly paid international stars and regularly thumping lesser teams of amateurs and
    semi-professionals 6- and 7-0. But how do they perform in Europe?

a) Reach finals from time to time and occasionally bring back some silverware.
    b) Well above their capabilities, lifting their game to rank alongside the continent's best.
    c) ****e. They get turfed out of one competition by a bunch of Norwegian part-timers, then get stuffed out of another by the division two cup- winners from
    Luxembourg. And they still haven't won the one that matters - unlike a certain other team from the same city.

2. How do you celebrate religious festivals?

a) By going to church, singing hymns and taking the sacraments.
    b) You're not particularly religious.
    c) Parade down the street wearing a stupid bowler hat and an orange sash across your fat gut, banging a drum and singing songs about how many
    Catholics your great grandparents murdered in cold blood.

3. The chairman of your football club is a right bigoted loyalist ****. He regularly attends parties with like-minded folk where he incites hatred singing
    anti-Catholic songs and calling for war upon the Vatican. What is your reaction?

a) Demand his immediate resignation. This sort of thing has no place in football.
    b) Withdraw your support for the team because you have no wish to be associated with such things.
    c) So what, like?

4. Also, your goalkeeper is photographed behind a loyalist paramilitary banner which calls for an all-out war in Ireland against Catholics. How do you react
    to this?

a) Demand that the player be sold immediately and his contract
    terminated.
    b) Hope that the player does the decent thing and leaves the club in shame.
    c) So what, like.

5. How did you vote in the last general election?

a) Scottish Nationalist Party.
    b) Labour.
    c) Tory. Blue as **** you are, you ****.

6. A new player joins your club. How best do the fans make him feel at home?

a) By chanting his name at every opportunity and getting behind him. b) By organising a meet-the-fans gathering at the club shop.
    c) Teach him a disgusting selection of Loyalist battle hymns which he can sing to opposing fans when he scores. Or showing the best and most inciteful
    hand gestures that will really wind up the opposition. Then say it had nothing to do with you. You scum.

7. Your club is about to sign probably the finest centre forward in world football and you are naturally very excited about the prospect. Unfortunately, the
    club discovers that he had a Roman Catholic great- great-grandmother on his father's side. What is your reaction?

a) Nothing. It doesn't matter because a player is rated on his
    performances, not his religion.
    b) So what? It makes no difference at all.
    c) Demand that he be publicly hanged from the floodlights before your next home game for even daring to think of signing for your club.

8. In an attempt to drag your club from the depths of the sixteenth century, the board decides to actually sign a Catholic player. How is this bold new move
    greeted?

a) With dignity and a sense of relief that at last such things are banished to the past where they belong.
    b) With some trepidation because you don't wish to upset the status quo. However, it is a move in the right direction.
    c) Bang a drum outside the ground at every home game and call for him to be assassinated. But when he scores a few goals you don't care and suddenly
    the sun shines out of his **** . However, he loses form and you then demand that he be sold immediately or burned at the stake. Useless papist *******.
    Should never have bought him.

9. Who, in your opinion, is the most evil man in the world?

a) A war criminal, someone like Saddam Hussein or Slobodan Milosevic. b) A psychopathic serial killer, perhaps Peter Sutcliffe or Ian Brady. c) The Pope.

10. And who do you think was the most evil man who ever lived?

a) Adolf Hitler.
    b) Genghis Khan.
    c) The Pope.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Not to mention that the pool tables at Ibrox have to be covered in blue baize cos they won't ahve any green ones there. Sad fu<ks.

However, the lovely Eamo is proof that you can be a Rangers fan and half-human too smile.gif btw seems Spurs temporarily solved the striker problem on Saturday wha? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

true u c or not true u c

depends on on u c it

"Ask before you TAKE IT"

"TAKE IT"
    "TAKE IT"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i know its amazing.
    both strikers scored 5 between them.
    i wont even coment on the orginal posting.
    paul, ive seen you up in arms about this sort of thing to other people.
    and yes, i do find it offensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

I won't say anthing that i wouldn't say in work WWman ..... Blue nose C**T !!!

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Advertisement