Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops, commercial entities and tournie organisers. Please Read.

Options
  • 13-01-2005 4:48pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there, to date I've been very slack with people putting "ads" here because by the nature of the forum, the community needs to know about whats going on out there and where to play etc.

However we have a site wide policy about pimpage and spamming.

Pimpage is "HEY COME SEE MY SITE IT ROXORS!" beyond a launch announcement.

Spamming is "COME PLAY POKER WITH ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS WHO ARE ALL CRAP PLAYERS AND OMG MY CLOTHES JUST *FELL* OFF!!"

The grey areas have been tournie annoucements which fall in between interesting content and useless clutter.

From this point on I'm banning such tournie pimping. I'll leave those that are here, here for now. In future I'll organise this content somewhere more appropriate and people can inform me and I'll update it. Something like a calendar.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

DeVore wrote:
    Spamming is "COME PLAY POKER WITH ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS WHO ARE ALL CRAP PLAYERS AND OMG MY CLOTHES JUST *FELL* OFF!!"

where is this one on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

You gonna sticky this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Rodge

I'm gonna sticky those girls after we finish playing poker ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Rodge wrote:
    Classy guy!

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ElaineMc

Rodge wrote:

oh for the love of god.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

ElaineMc wrote:
    oh for the love of god.....

And big breasted women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ElaineMc

And big breasted women

lol....i'll give you that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Ps dont player hate..... tolerate

Advertisement