Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unbeatable Brillance

Options
  • 13-01-2005 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

any1 else here play hattrick? its a free game at

www.hattrick.org

its even better than championship manager!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Cough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

i play it, great crack. addicted to the place I am. my team is redsers rovers. gimme a mail sometime.

as for the spreadsheet reference, thats great man, but at the end of the day, all games are 0's and 1's at the most basic level!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Draupnir wrote:
    i play it, great crack. addicted to the place I am. my team is redsers rovers. gimme a mail sometime.

as for the spreadsheet reference, thats great man, but at the end of the day, all games are 0's and 1's at the most basic level!

Woah.

The fact that everything in computing is based on the binary system doesn't mean a web based footy game is on the same technologically scale as Half-life 2 or Halo 2. That's the same as saying The Sun and Hamlet are equal because they're both written in English.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Thorbar wrote:
    Woah.

The fact that everything in computing is based on the binary system doesn't mean a web based footy game is on the same technologically scale as Half-life 2 or Halo 2. That's the same as saying The Sun and Hamlet are equal because they're both written in English.

Woah.

Saying that The Sun is written in English is saying it's readable in the first place.

smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Woah.

At the end of the day, Half Life 2 and Halo 2 are still just 0's and 1's at their most basic level. Halo 2 is pretty much just a nicely spiced up DirectX FPS. Dont get me wrong, its my favourtie game, ive clocked about 500 team skirmish live games. But if we wanna be stripping things down then we can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Woah.

10101010001110010101110010101 <-- half-life 3 right there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Woah.

Its like a Keanu Reeves fan convention in here... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

If only I still had the picture of SmellyIrishman with his Keanu Reaves style hairdo from secondary school. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Whoa.

Ciaran totally didnt obey the trend of the topic, and I have some, but never shall they be revealed! :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Don't worry, Ill get them at the next lan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

01010111 01101000 01101111 01100001

Just because a game's simplistic, doesn't mean it can't be entertaining. However, in this case I would honestly have more fun with the spreadsheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Whoa , theres a football management forum .

Advertisement