Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sourcing tunes

• 13-01-2005 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭

I'm putting together an oldies collection and I'm trying to find a couple of tunes.

Nikoli - Ready to flow, Punchanella - Santrancisco, ??? - Open your mind and a few others.

Can anyone tell me where to find these on the net?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭nl

Yea im looking for old song aswell. I think it is from the group System F (or mabey thats the song title). It was out about 5 years ago. Does the song spring to mind to anyone out there?
    tbh its been so long since I heard the song that thats all the info I can remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Yes its System F - Out of the blue. Its on a lot of compilations, I think I may have it let me check, but its deff on the second Euphoria album.

sorry dont have it on mp3, but it is easily gotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭nl

got it!! I bloody love that song :-)
    Thanks mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

You could try Soulseek but some are harder to get than others.

[edit]Usura did Open Your Mind.[/edit]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Even SoulSeek can't track down this little one :

SPQR - Unlimited Dreams

I have a mp3 rip from HotFM but the quality is dreadful. I know there's a mixed version of it on that Irish Telstar Euphoria album (Which is also impossible to get on the web) but I'm dying to get the original. Amazing tune if you know it/find it

I have that on mp3, ripped from vinyl by a friend.

spqr great tune, i got that once before on energy94.com before the site closed down. they used to have loads of class old stuff but the hd that they were on is sitting in my locker with a blown motor!!!! head wrecking to say the least.

any chance ste of sharing that mp3?

PM me your soulseek username and I'll share it.

dont actually use soulseek, can you email it? iregk@yahoo.co.uk

• Advertisement

It's 8.70 MB. I can put it in multiple .zips if you want ?

yeah sound. sure im on a T1 lan so i will rip it down in seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i got spqr off soulseek a while ago

Advertisement