Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online comic shopping

Options
  • 13-01-2005 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me a good website to but comic t shirts etc from

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Well there's www.milehighcomics.com

I've used it in the past and with the exchange rate you get a pretty good deal. You might be waiting awhile for the comics to arrive though!

Forbidden Plant also sell comics online at www.forbidden-planet.co.uk
    Never used this one so not sure how good it is

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

would second that - milehighcomics are outstanding.

their website isn't the greatest but they've a huge range of stock and have regular sales. all stock is bagged with cardboard backing.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

galactus wrote:
    would second that - milehighcomics are outstanding.

their website isn't the greatest but they've a huge range of stock and have regular sales. all stock is bagged with cardboard backing.

Sign up for their email newsletter,they regularly give codes for extra discount's,also the newsletter list's TPB's and graphic novels every time that are usually 40/50% off.

There is also free postage if your order is over $100 for comics.

I dont work for them,I just spend a load of money with them!

X

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

A lot of the links in the stickies at the top of the forum have t-shirt sales. You tend to find a lot of comic shops online or not, deal in t-shirts. Makes a lot of money per sale.

Advertisement