Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trouble with my zen touch!!!

Options
  • 13-01-2005 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

Hey i`ve been having trouble with my zen touch .
    the problam is it crashs too much and today it crashed when i turned it on and the screen went.mostly it crashes after i charge it you know after i have it on for about ten minutes. anyone have any ideas help would be much appreciated

Thanks cheeky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Maybe try the Gadgets forum, they have loads of threads about mp3 players etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

update to the current firmware version off the website had a problem with crashing on mine and it resolved it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

eoinf wrote:
    update to the current firmware version off the website had a problem with crashing on mine and it resolved it

off site firmware whats that?or wheres that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Get the latest firmware patch off the creative site is what he's saying.
    http://www.nomadworld.com/downloads/firmware/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

great news i upgraded the firmware and it needed a charge so i charged it and it hasnt crashed yet yea so i`m going to use it for the week ware down the battery and if it fvcks up i`m bringing it back thnaks guys :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement