Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DHL deliveries

Options
  • 13-01-2005 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm awaiting a laptop computer on delivery with DHL. It was dispatched today (January 13) at 4.40pm. Should it be delivered by tomorrow morning afternoon? I am in the Midlands, and the product is coming from Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭PaulHughesWH

The online tracking system is now also telling me that my package left the "O/B gateway" in Dublin at 7.30pm. Confused! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

After years of online ordering my philosophy these days is to just order my stuff and forget about it until it arrives.... Assuming the stuff does actually arrive of course! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭PaulHughesWH

Giles wrote:
    After years of online ordering my philosophy these days is to just order my stuff and forget about it until it arrives.... Assuming the stuff does actually arrive of course! :eek:

I paid for 2-3 day delivery. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, so it better! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Heh, Mine was delivered next day ok but to galway, i live in meath!
    It still hasnt reached me.

Advertisement