Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Chip Labels

Options
  • 13-01-2005 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

I've just myself some 11.5g composites which don't have any values stating what value each colour is. Is there anywhere that sells labels which will fit a poker chip - either pre-printed or blank so that I could just print my own? Or is it worth getting labels at all??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Are they all different colours? Just say red=25's, green=100's or whatever.
    The labelling idea sounds like it would take ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lemeister

Yeh they're different colours alright, just thought they might look better with labels on them and when playing a game there wouldn't be any confusion about what value each chip is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Standard Vegas and Fitz is:

$1 = white

$5 = red

$25= green

$100 = black

No Euro symbol :rolleyes:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I need to get something printed onto chips soon, something reasonably permanent. Any suggestions? A good adhesive label would do too...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Im sure avery do some sort of label that you could use they usually have every kind of label available and also they have word templates for laying them out too

http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=product.HierarchyList&node=10210773&pcat=Labels&catalogcode=WEB01

• Advertisement
Advertisement