Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Idea Where To Purchase A Remote For The Zen Micro?

• 14-01-2005 12:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

As mentioned in the title, has anyone any idea where I can purchase a remote for the Zen Micro?

It just arrived the other day, and it's fantastic! The only problem is that I'm wearing gloves to and from work so the electrostatic buttons ain't working ;-) I have a habit of burying it in my inside pocket, so a remote would be much handier for that too.

Also, did someone here post a link on where's a decent place to purchase Sennheiser's mx4000 (I think that's the model name)? They're apparently really good in ear earphones. The Micro ones aren't bad at all, mind you...

Cheers,
    Seán

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Peats have mx400's but I wouldnt bother tbh. The creative phones are just as good. I did see a rumour on here that they were made by Sennhieser anyway. I have a set of each and cant tell the difference between them.

The creative remote for the muvo2 might work but it would leave you with 2 radios lol.

Incidentally anyone seen an Armband for the Micro yet??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭LSLFAN

There are no Zen Micro accessories available as yet in Europe but I understand that Creative stated that they would be available this month (believe it when I see it!!).

Remotes are out now in the US - think you will find them on Creative's US website. There is a very active Micro forum on nomadness.net where some very enthusiastic Micro owners have posted pics, tested the battery life, discussed accessories, headphones etc. Well worth a visit.

I recently changed the earphones to Sennheiser MX550s, got them from Richer Sounds for euro 32 including delivery (they were on their website as MX500 which I ordered but the MX550 were delivered instead - must have run out of stock!! Also the price that I was finally charged was a couple of euro cheaper - still trying to figure that one out!!).

I thought the Creative earphones produced a very muddy sound. The Sennheisers really seem to produce a much improved sound quality and I am very pleased with the unit.

Thought I saw an armband as well, probably on the US side.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭LSLFAN

Re my previous post, see the following link for info on remotes - pics and all!!

www.nomadness.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14114

Like I said, some very enthusiastic people out there!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Nice post LSLFAN - Ta!

Advertisement