Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Jack

• 14-01-2005 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

New Jack had a dark match against Val Venis on Raw and its looking like he failed to impress.....seems strange that WWE would even entertain the though of signing a wrestler such as New Jack after all it is a "family" show :) but I'm all for it, couldn't you just imagine having the same oul same oul happen to a wrestler at the Royal Rumble ,the predictable Story line have these guys feuding going into it and all of a sudden one of them is left in a pool of their own blood...everyone excpects it was so and so that did it....when the fallen wrestlers music hits nothing....then like a bat out of hell out comes New Jack carrying a Garbage can full of weapons and making a bee line for the ring! cleaning house in much the same way Jake 'The Snake' used to do....he can even use his catchphrase from beyond the mat..."See my knuckles...no you don't cus their not there thats from smacking a biatch in the eye"

Hardcore Lives!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Unfortunately for New Jack, the hardcore scene is all but dead in WWE, and he can't offer much else but that can he?
    Plus his reputution for fighting backstage is worst than Holly and Flair combined, WWE won't stand for that from a newcomer.
    But the idea he apparently pitched to them, about being revealed as the real stabber of John Cena, is'nt bad. But it would be short term i'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

D-FENS wrote:
    Unfortunately for New Jack, the hardcore scene is all but dead in WWE, and he can't offer much else but that can he?
    Plus his reputution for fighting backstage is worst than Holly and Flair combined, WWE won't stand for that from a newcomer.
    But the idea he apparently pitched to them, about being revealed as the real stabber of John Cena, is'nt bad. But it would be short term i'd say.
    Now there's a believable storyline!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I'd watch him even if he was just wrestling...I think he could do a good job...what is it that wrestlers such as Simon Dean(Nova), Rosey, Maven, Gene Snitsky, Heidenreich can do that sets them apart..I'd bet New Jack could "wrestle" just as well without them. Anyways its promosing...his character would at least be interesting to see on WWE television and if he's talking to them now odds are good he'll work a possible ECW PPV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

off topic here but have you guys seen that match with New Jack and a 17 year old fat kid from ECW years ago? The kids dad said he was 22 and fully trained and they let him take the place of one of the dudley boys. New Jack beat the living crap out of him and cut him up real bad, I've bever seen anyone spurt that much blood anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

apparently he faced venus in an empty stadium before raw.. they didn't like him so he didn't even get a dark match.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

FX Meister wrote:
    off topic here but have you guys seen that match with New Jack and a 17 year old fat kid from ECW years ago? The kids dad said he was 22 and fully trained and they let him take the place of one of the dudley boys. New Jack beat the living crap out of him and cut him up real bad, I've bever seen anyone spurt that much blood anywhere.

Yeah that was the Mass Transit incident...he used a knife on him didn't he?, I saw it myself it looked like a billy club off the top rope but that wouldn't cut him like it did, that fat kid has since died aswell of heart failure almost 2 years ago I think. But New Jack is a dangerous man everyone knows that...just watch beyond the mat...But that makes his character even more convincing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I've got the mass transit video, I'll try and get some of the clips digitized. As far as I could see he cut him in plain view of the camera. It's gas hearing the dad say he's only 17 and to get him out and nobody does anything. He gets a vicious toaster to the head too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Richard X

According to NoDq.com, New Jack is claiming that he's already signed a deal with WWE. They are justifiably sceptical as to whether he's telling the truth or not. Apparently, WWE were not too impressed with his in-ring workout, but were very impressed with his demo promos:
    "In his in-ring workout last week, New Jack did not make any new fans with his wrestling talent. However, he cut demo promos backstage that were said to simply blow Shane McMahon away."
    Apparently, he may be doing a programme as the bodygaurd of Hassan and Davari rather than a programme with Cena.

Advertisement