Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfe Tones - Favourite Song

Options
  • 14-01-2005 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

I've been a big fan of the Wolfe Tones for many years, have sh*t loads of their albums.

Any other Wolfe Tones fans out there? Whats your favourite song of theirs?

Mine has to be Celtic Symphony, Streets of New York is a close second though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

My favourite at the moment has to be Long Kesh with Men Behind the Wire just behind it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Deportees its a sad song about human trafficking between the US and Mexico.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭SF1

My favorites of A nation once again & you will never beat the Irish (part 1&2)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Deportees its a sad song about human trafficking between the US and Mexico.

'tis a good one alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,283 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

1. go on home british soldiers
    2. streets of new york
    3 celtic symphany
    4. men behind the wire
    5. Broad Black Brimmer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Chicky

Mmm my number one favourite is Celtic Symphony for seconf place then it's a toss up between Joe McDonnell or The Streets of New York

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Between Streets of New York, the helicopter song, broad black brimmer and celtic symphony. They're all so good!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

The Wolfe Tones "As Gaeilge" is great, they do a lovely version of "Eamonn a 'Chnuic".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 BOULD THADY

"Land of Hope and Glory" They sing it with great feeling and obviously belive deeply in the sentiments expressed in the lyrics.

Advertisement