Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vote the biggest nerd game!

Options
  • 14-01-2005 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

what game do you think is the no.1 for all sexually deprived nerds out there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

'Water Closet' / shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

I dunno. final fantasy? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Every MMORPG is the bigest N*E*R*D*Y game,
    The quote of a nerd after three years of playing
    " Oh my ****ing god I have a level:1905648 Paladin"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea every mmorpg attracts a nerd following. world of warcraft shall be another. everquest. warhammer with the figures and whatever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Tetris?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Excel

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

You're way off beam here. A nerd is someone who is intelligent but socially inept. I think you'll find that a lot of Nerds are playing online hardcore online shooters like Counterstrike or Battlefield Vietnam.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i know loads of people who play counter strike and quake but i would not in anyway call them nerds,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KilOit

counter-strike is full of them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Mad Mike wrote:
    You're way off beam here. A nerd is someone who is intelligent but socially inept. I think you'll find that a lot of Nerds are playing online hardcore online shooters like Counterstrike or Battlefield Vietnam.
    i may be a nerd, i may play CS and bfv, but im not a socially inept spotty wanker as most people seem to think gamers are. Its just another stereotype. Ask my gf if you dont believe me, shes on these boards somewhere... :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Evercrack is full of a load of sad losers.

The CS scene in america has some uber nerds.

There's nothing wrong with hentai games especially the brilliance of 'water closet'. There are many people who enjoy games that involve reading about and looking at stills of girls wetting thamselves at inoppurtune times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

those hentai games definitely. People so far gone they want to rape and sexually abuse cartoon characters. Doesn't really compare to people who want to, well, play computer games, in terms of implicit social withdrawal and sexual frustration.

I think those mmorpgs probably create huge numbers of total nerds though.

Online shootemups aren't nerdy at all until you realise how seriously some people take it and how much time they put into it. But they have obvious fun appeal to me

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Leisure Suit Larry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

MUD. The hardcore nerds still prefer their MMORPG's text based.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Nethack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

id say the hentai weird stuff tbh

some of the other things mentioned here are quite good :eek:

unless that makes me an...aw :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

diablo II

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Minesweeper, tbh

CC

• Advertisement

Solitaire. Play a real game i say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭IamtheKing

SyxPak wrote:
    Leisure Suit Larry.

My thoughts exactly.

If you're going to play a game that revolves around pulling girls,
    I say,
    GET OUT AND PULL SOME REAL ONES FFS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

sexy beach 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

uplink its such a nerdy game you my brother was hucked on it for a while..... loser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

sexy beach 2

lmao i forgot about that 1..thats damn weird..

DOA beach volley ball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Hey Leisure Suit Larry is a god!
    Its funny as hell!..its not just pulling women either it is actually very funny all of them have been...Love for sail was genius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

!vote the biggest nerd game!

Ok then, masturbation :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

nethack

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Any RPG that people import from Japan,
    Man if you really want a story driven game whose language can't even understand you have issues!
    I know a guy that imports the Final Fantasy Games on release, Deary Deary me

Advertisement