Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cdwow

Options
  • 14-01-2005 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Firstly this is more than likley in the wrong place so apologies

Got a game for christmas from CDWOW It was the incorrect region so far I cannot get any joy from the people of cdwow to replace it.

Any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

What platform? PS2? Gamecube?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Mario-kart for Cube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

did you actually order the ntsc version?
    have you opened it?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If they won't take it back, one option is to get a Freeloader (a disk that will allow you to play import games on your european gamecube)....

aye

i'd highly recommend getting that instead of the action replay deelio. waste of a memory card slot tbh.

• Advertisement

I have a feeling that the ntsc was ordered but cannot verify i found a Freeloader 1.06b for stg 10.50
    http://www.mx2.co.uk/acatalog/MX2_co_uk_GameCube_Hardware_234.html

Could be the way to go

order it tbh

theres nothing like the smug feeling you get when playing the likes of resident evil 4 and viewtiful joe 2 before the majority of european gamers

Thanks for the help folks I have had work back from CDWOW and they have no problem with the exchange

Mind you I think i will get the freeloader for imports anyway

Advertisement