Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There it is again!! What is it?

Options
  • 14-01-2005 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Rite its starting to drove me insane! Its the backround music used aloada stuff, i call it the "tension" music. It was used on C4's Cleb Big Brother's first night when they were showing little movies to build a profile on each person. The music was used during John McCririck little clip. the same music was also used on Q102's promo for there Phone Show. I know i aint giving you a lot of info here but its really getting to me now lol Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

Yep, I think I know that bastard tune you're on about. Its keyboards basically, with some drums tapping away in the background. Kinda like the music you'd hear for a boxer walking slowly to the ring??? I'm trying to find it too. I'll let you know when I do, I've heard it in a few places now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

try contacting C4 and ask them?

Advertisement