Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call prices (vodafone)

• 14-01-2005 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

In a weaker moment today I contemplated getting a bill phone because I want the SE V800. Then I checked price plans, they are actually better value on ready to go then on pay monthly. I am on the "More to say" RTG plan which allows me 3c calls to landlines/vodafone numbers off peak. When to take into account I'd normally spend in the region of 20 eurobucks a month you can see what I mean. Maybe my maths is way off, but for 10 Euro I could get 76 text messages leaving over 300 minutes of off peak calls. That astonished me when I looked at vodafone's light package. Anyway, just thought I'd point this out in case any of you mobile addicts out there didn't know about the RTG options.

Comments

I chose More to Say when I was with Vodafone but the minimum call charge is much higher (30c I think). That's the catch. Unless you make long calls it may not be as you see it on paper.

Advertisement