Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat Bt 1mb business broadband

• 14-01-2005 5:48pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I remember talk of Esat Bt dropping the price of their 1mb business broadband – has or is this going to happen? (just got an advance bill for the first quarter of this year)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Only drop thats happend is 1MB was 170+ a month, now its 110 (old price of 512K)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Thanks, I think we may have been charged the old price - I'll have a look Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭kensutz

They tried to pull a fast one by charging me for the old price in advance, they ****ed up 3 times now in the space of 2 months and say i own nearly €1400. Every time we ring they say that it's being sorted and that I won't need to pay. I cancelled direct debits to them so that they can sort it out on their advice

Advertisement