Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

difference between h320 lite and regular model

• 14-01-2005 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

looking at specs on h320 irivers and I can't figure out whats the difference between the "lite" version and the regular one. The light version is cheaper to

Name iRiver H320 20GB
    Price £279.00

iRiver H320 Lite 20GB
    £229.00

anyone shed some light on this ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭digiman

The lite version dosn't have a remote control, external battery pack or a cradle that it can be docked in while charging and transferring songs or other data. I have the lite version. Got it in peats for E329. The remote can be bought for E39 on peats website.

http://www.peats.ie/cgi-bin/shop/db.cgi?view=1&id=8135&type=6&sid=951083x0

It can also be bought of the iriver website for $29. Would probably take a while to deliver though.

There is no performance difference in either iriver though. The only thing I miss is the remote control. I must get one soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭qwertyphobia

chears thanks for that

Advertisement