Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% Off Sale in the 3rd Place

Options
  • 14-01-2005 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Just to let you know the 3rd Place are currently having a sale.

*Please do not advertise here. I will leave the general notice that they are having a sale, but if people want to find out details, either go there or PM franman. Read the charter!!*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Everything? Are they closing down?

What time do they open on Saturdays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

where can i find this "third place"
    Is it wher the sun meets the sky or
    where the animals roam or
    the great hole in the sky aka grafton street

It's on the street that runs between Dame Street and Urban Outfitters (the square that's in the middle of Temple Bar).

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Its on crow street which is the street that runs perpendicular to the merchantile pub on dame st.

Not sure what time they open on saturday but i presume its about 9

*see above*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 lucius fox

qwertz wrote:
    Everything? Are they closing down?

What time do they open on Saturdays?

Nope, their getting rid of all the stuff from X-Mas. And I was in there today, got 8 sandman books, both supreme powers, and an astonishing x-men. All for 100 quid. That was 8 euro for an astonishing X-Men geaph. I asked if they were closing down and all it is is a January sale.

• Advertisement

Any decent Batman or Warhammer stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Advertising threads will be locked, read the charter. Continued advertising from individuals after warning will result in a ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement