Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTVtalk/clicksilver options

Options
  • 14-01-2005 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

did anyone else not read that UTV TALK provided call tracking, so each member of the family can have their own code they put in before the number and the bill is split for each caller?

I also thought they were going to snail mail the bill? I'm sure I clicked that option when signing up, have never received a bill.

Also, Eircom rang my mother asking did she want a phone, she said yes, apparantly they were only going to charge her for delivery, I'm not sure if they charged her for the phone aswell though, when she was offered, we were with UTV. If she happened to be fooled into going back to Eircom, could they do it or would she have to sign something?

When should we expect to be fully charged by utv?

Advertisement