Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Ireland Jerseys

• 14-01-2005 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Very nice indeed , might get myself one .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Class :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I dunno if im mad about the white on the jersey........i'll have to wait and see it in person, wouldn't rush out to buy it though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I don't really like the white on the green one, but the away one is nice enough.

I wouldn't be takin' photos of myself in 'em to put up here, the rugby jersey isn't exactly flattering to the female form :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Nasty nasty ugh.

Amz - that's a lie, a damned lie.

Although maybe it's just my fetish.

Cool, I have a fetish :)

Well I'd be wearing more than the jersey in the photo Al :p

Barnhall have a women's team (I've just discovered) I think I'll potter up to them during the week and see if they still exist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Cool, best of luck with that. Otherwise there's Marys... got a friend playing there.

Aye, but they're good at least in Barnhall I might look like I can play.

Anywho ... The jerseys are pretty damn expensive! I was in Arnotts looking at Leinster ones the other day and they're at least €70. The women's ones (they're supposed to be more fitted, but still make Pamela Anderson look flat chested, are also €70.

Meh ... Might just steal one or something ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I think it looks pretty nice... It'll be interesting to see how the white bits fair on the muddiest of days during february and march though... i suspect that they wont be white for too long once the lads get stuck it :D

It is nice though, will probably pick one up when it comes out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Anyone who thinks white on a Rugby geanseai is a good idea needs their head read!
    Look at England besides being a poor quality jersey they look terrible in muddy conditions.
    I am not sure about them at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

is it just me or do they look ridiculously similar to the previous kit?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭monkeyman

I read that they are more along the lines of the English and NZ ones now, although its hard to see that in the photos.

Bad news for the average beer-bellied Irish male that wears them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

they look class altogether but no doubt they'll cost a fortune and be changed next year. i spent €80 on a munster jersey the day before it was announced that there was a new sponsorship deal with toyota.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

monkeyman wrote:
    I read that they are more along the lines of the English and NZ ones now, although its hard to see that in the photos.

Bad news for the average beer-bellied Irish male that wears them.

Ya, i saw that in the photos for the 6N promotion kick off....O'Driscoll Jersey was skin tight!!!....better for the team...harder to tackle etc., bad for me...feel like a t!t wearing that!! :D but its nicer than the english/NZ/French one cause it has a collar i suppose.....grasping at straws here....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Jerseys are on sale today - did anyone get one yet - are all three €75 - or are the new armourfit ones dearer ?
    Going to pop to Elverys at lunch to get one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Jersey looks good. I dont think they sell the Skin Tight ones to the public, players only. You would only really want to wear a skin tight shirt when playing as I do. Wouldnt be caught walkin around town wearing one though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah they look cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Jersey looks good. I dont think they sell the Skin Tight ones to the public, players only. You would only really want to wear a skin tight shirt when playing as I do. Wouldnt be caught walkin around town wearing one though.

The Armourfit or "Tight Skin" ones wont be on sale for another four months so basically only one is available for the 6N

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭dubal

Does anybody else not think its a little "funny" that EVERY retail outlet that allegedly competes is charging the EXACT same price of 75 Euro?

:confused:

Dubal

They don't give a crap really.

It's a joke though, €75 is way too much.

The Lions jersey is selling for slightly less at €65, I can buy the extra large youths one for €60.

Even the provincial jerseys are a rip off, the Leinster "women's" supporters jersey is also €75 and is nowhere near as good as the mens.

*shrug*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

The Armourfit or "Tight Skin" ones wont be on sale for another four months so basically only one is available for the 6N

Cool anyway. Im glad we have a tight-fit jersey on the way!

Bought my jersey in Arnotts today for €45.

It's a size 10. The size 14 was €60, the woman's "jersey" was €70 so I stuck with my €45 one.

Teehehe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

*mumbles some profanities* *45euro when i payed 70*
    Off for a sulk-rant over

Being a girl obviously has some advantages in the world of rugby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

you'll have to model it for us Amz.....post those picrtures.... :p

Only if you sign a disclaimer first!
    I ______________ do solemnly swear not to sue Amz or her affiliates for any injury or psychological damages caused as a result of viewing the following images.

Signed _______________

Advertisement