Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simon Swears

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

no not a warped sense of humor, a childish sense of humour. Utterly rubbish

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

No, a warped sense of humour. A childish humour version might have Simon uttering "Liga", "mommieeeee" or "I read a Mark Twain quote once, aren't I clever & in need of fresh nappies"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Good for one reason. Learning to swear in other languages.

Maximilian wrote:
    No, a warped sense of humour. A childish humour version might have Simon uttering "Liga", "mommieeeee" or "I read a Mark Twain quote once, aren't I clever & in need of fresh nappies"

WTF "Liga" what a great retort? You obviously were not hugged enough as a child (or maybe too much ;) ). Whats worng with mark twain. The things he said are much better than (History:
    Sorry, could you repeat the question please?
    Of course. Wait a second, am I typing this?
    Biography:
    Wait, I'm not finished with the last question yet
    Stop looking at me! Stop asking me these questions
    Interests:
    You have dead eyes!
    Dead I tell you!! DEAD! ) I dont think anyone will be saying this after you die. Which will be soon I hope. Be less agressive and you migh live long enough to finally get laid. :rolleyes:

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

No, moron, I don't think anyone will be quoting that - any more than they will be quoting the following:-
    [Athlon 64 3400+] [Sapphire X800 pro] [1024Mb CL 2.5][[500 Gb Raid 0][Lian Li Al Case][500w PSU][Audigy 2 ZS]

How could the ladies resist, you hopeless nerd. A good screw to you, is probably something you use to affix neon lights to your motherboard. You'll have to forgive me if I ignore your kind advice on how to get laid.

As for "agressive":
    no not a warped sense of humor, a childish sense of humour. Utterly rubbish

You'd walk off a cliff, wouldn't you?

Oh, your spelling is appalling and you probably need a shower.

Happy W@nking.

• Advertisement

LOL you slag good. tell your mum I said hi...toodles
    I think you should change you sig to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

ahhh,it's been a while since we had a good bit of flaming here on the humour board - twas quite chilly for a while....

/me sits back and watches with interest

Bio

LOL you slag good. tell your mum I said hi...toodles
    I think you should change you sig to

Mum says hi and that you should leave those scabs alone, they might get infected. Weird that, since she died of breast cancer in Dec. 2000.

Didn't know about those forums. Must be secret ones for ****wits whose idea of a retort is to call someone a fag, pedo, etc. By the way, you're a gay, pissbag-wearing paedophile hermit with clandestine telescope habits. I do moderate Rec/correcting others peoples spelling however and you have performed adequately in your last post, for someone at your level. Don't change your own sig though, it does sums you up perfectly.

Tried to find a good anagram of your name but all I could come up with is "zit me gef". Oh, and you're a ****.

Advertisement