Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameZone

Options
  • 15-01-2005 2:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Is this a hardcore games store(haven't ever been in it) and would I be able to get Suikoden II in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

don't know if it's "hardcore" as such - never been there - but i have heard it's either up for sale or it's closed down

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

It smells bad and the people who work there are anoying ****tards...but they do have a fair ammount of old games so you should give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

smiaras wrote:

you are thinking of a differant kind of hardcore gamezone was more soft if anything
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

anyone else find the idea of leather controllers apealing ?!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You more than likely won't find Suikoden 2 in any store in Ireland. It is an extremely rare game especially in the PAL format. On E-bay the NTSC version fetches around 150 dollars or more, the PAL version even more. However it is a fantastic game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

well i would only give them 1 x
    i could never find a vibrating handheld there :(

Advertisement