Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tell the Minister your broadband woes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

damien.m wrote:
    Just heard that Minister for Communications Noel Dempsey will be on the "Down to Business" show at around 12.40 tomorrow.

You can contact NewsTalk 106 in the following ways:

by phone: 1890 946 106
    by fax: 01 6611602
    by email: info@newstalk106.ie
    by text: 086 6000 106

The direct email for the show is downtobusiness@newstalk106.ie
    You can listen in here too: http://62.25.96.7/newstalk

I'd urge you to ring, email or txt tomorrow with any questions.

If I get any more details I'll post an update.

For those that are too lazy to click the link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I don't think there is a use to contact him, they will just give you a classical textbook answer, and won't do anything

Or, I'd have contacted them and complained that I've lived in Clondalkin for 3 years and the damn ntl is still not available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

CyberGhost wrote:
    I don't think there is a use to contact him, they will just give you a classical textbook answer, and won't do anything

Or, I'd have contacted them and complained that I've lived in Clondalkin for 3 years and the damn ntl is still not available here.

Too true. The only thing the politicians care about in this country is pampering the rich and corporate people and screwing over every other person with pointless laws and excessively high prices. Whenever you try to raise a point it's the case of the ol' Bertiespeak of dodging the real question with pointless answers. It probably wouldnt be so bad if the opposition actually did a REAL effort to oppose them but they're just as useless. No wonder Sinn Fein did so well...

Advertisement