Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bizarre Love Triangle

• 15-01-2005 3:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Im fooking obseessed witrh this song for some reson! It will probably pass soon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Twas the favourite song of a character in one of Douglas Coupland's Girlfriend in a Coma so you're not alone! I like it a lot too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I love it too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

We're taling about the New Order one right? I mean no-one's gone and bastardised it with a trance remix...have they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I can't remember who but some rock band did a **** cover of it. The original is fantastic though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

I bought it second hand when I was in Australia for $3, about 2 euro. Was very pleased. You cant beat camp sounding music. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I assume we are talking about the New Order one. They have been relatively unbastardised by trance artists or what not over the past two decades.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

D-Generate wrote:
    I assume we are talking about the New Order one. They have been relatively unbastardised by trance artists or what not over the past two decades.
    eh... apart from the 50000000000 tunes that sampled the "confusion" lead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Hes got you there, D-Generate :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

...there's also a half decent mix of Blue Monday by Hardfloor from the early 90's.

Advertisement