Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laugh or cry, you choose. but do click

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

FFs biggrin.gif

I refreshed the page five or six times he got an extra 100 hits. biggrin.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,514 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Hahaha, Walter is the man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

lol, 1000928. Walters gonna get lucky tonight!

Snaga

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

g'wan the Walter!!!
    biggrin.gif
    Cute chicks - I wish him every success!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭riam

This page gives lots of statistics about the website http://t.extreme-dm.com/geo?login=walter9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

g/man walter only 24,000 away from karen , shes nice, good luck m8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

sorry make that 200,000 hes only on 1,800,000 i missed counted, ffs he has a small way to go, but karen will be worht it,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Went there again... 2,018,298 hits... he's due to score again, eh? wink.gif

Reloaded 3 MINUTES later... 2,024,285... Jesus!... almost 2,000 hits a minute... way to go!

Bard

home page

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Regi said that the boards got 1,000,000 hits last week - does that mean that Cloud and all at Spin Sol. are getting laid too???

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement