Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's the actress/model off the Skoda ad?

• 15-01-2005 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

The ad feature this leggy blonde who seems a bit down because all her household fixtures etc are too short for her but as soon as she plonks herself into her new SkodaSuperb everything picks up cos the car has legroom to spare!

Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Pigman II wrote:
    The ad feature this leggy blonde who seems a bit down because all her household fixtures etc are too short for her but as soon as she plonks herself into her new SkodaSuperb everything picks up cos the car has legroom to spare!

Any ideas? Thanks.

Adriana Karembeau I think......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Here she is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'd eat chips out of her knickers, especially if she was watching me while wearing those strappy heels from the ad...

I am a deviant.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Hands up who else has seen this ad half a dozen times but not once managed to lower their eyes far enbough to read the subtitles

Damn knockout alright,tho generally seaking ive found french birds to be severely overrated in the looks dept. And the accent can annoy me

But then again,i think shes originally Czech or somethin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Big Ears

She's Christian Karembeau wife isn't she ? .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Big Ears wrote:
    She's Christian Karembeau wife isn't she ? .

Yes, was originally Adriana Sklernikova (spelling is all over the place on that methinks... ;) )

Advertisement