Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy over Myvodafone

Options
  • 15-01-2005 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

I think the text facility at myvodafone is very good. Is there not an address book for storing numbers there. It would be handy or am I am blind? Sometimes I don't have the numbers with me or I'm at a different PC. If vodafone don't is there a good online site <fast> for storing addresses/contacts (other than a mail account)? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Hey get text buddy and you can send sms from your pc (vodofone or O2 account) http://www.nitrowebsoftware.com/updates/textbuddy/?v=v1.1.22 I use it all the time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

Hal1 wrote:
    Hey get text buddy and you can send sms from your pc (vodofone or O2 account) http://www.nitrowebsoftware.com/updates/textbuddy/?v=v1.1.22 I use it all the time ;)

Thanks Hal... I will look at this. :D MyVodafone's feature of sending a text is pure evil. Imagine sending a txt now on to someone at 3am, 4am, 5am. A couple of us were messing around with it in the last few days.... messages such as "Are you asleep?", "Did you forget to put the guard on the first".. "your front door is open!" Bahhahahaha! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

hamster wrote:
    Thanks Hal... I will look at this. :D MyVodafone's feature of sending a text is pure evil. Imagine sending a txt now on to someone at 3am, 4am, 5am. A couple of us were messing around with it in the last few days.... messages such as "Are you asleep?", "Did you forget to put the guard on the first".. "your front door is open!" Bahhahahaha! :D

Ba*tards!! That was you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

I just tried it. It's excellent. Well spotted! No excuse now for craic. Thanks for that one! :)

Advertisement