Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grosse Pointe Blank Soundtrack

Options
  • 15-01-2005 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

Grosse Pointe Blank Sountrack. I saw the film again on TV last weekend. What a great soundtarck.

It does not seem to be available in shops?

Can't understand, why not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Im pretty sure ive seen it in tower record in wicklow street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Sorry just seen your from cork
    you would be better off getting it online

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

an awful lot of movie soundtracks are deleted from the catalogue after a certain amount of time after the film is released, so it can be very difficult to find soundtracks of older movies, but i'm surprised that a movie as popular as grosse point blank isn't available in the shops. have you checked somewhere like tower? it should definitely be available there or on amazon. failing that, there's ebay - i've found that good for getting unavailable soundtracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,930 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, i love the film and all the 80's music on the soundtrack is brillant!

It was a very popular soundtrack at the time of release.

So much so that they even released a 'Grosse Point Blank Volume 2 : More Music from the Film' soundtrack.

By the way, here's both on Amazon.com if you're looking to buy it:

Grosse Pointe Blank: Music From The Film
    Grosse Point Blank Volume 2 : More Music from the Film

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Just buy all the albums the songs are from. They're all brilliant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement