Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource

• 15-01-2005 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Some netsource questions..

Could someone give me the lowdown on the differences between the Netsource packages ? I've looked through the archives but they've changed the names of all their offerings since most of the older posts were made and I'm unsure of the differences between..

* Corporate
    * Enterprise
    * Origin Plus
    * Origin
    * Office@Home

and of the difference between ADSL and RADSL ?

Does the different contention rates on their various services really make a difference ?

Will they install to home users (and should you admit it over the phone to them ?)

If so, are they available on any line eircoms online line test approves ?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

1. I think office home was cancelled
    heres the info about thier caps
    http://www.netsource.ie/aup.asp#aup
    just scroll down

2. RADSL is dependant on distance(adsl is too but less), speaking in easy terms ADSL = guaranteed full speed, RADSL = not guaranteed

3. Yes contention ratio makes difference especially if you are gaming

4. I think they will install, but why to make them install when you can do it yourself? it's very easy

5. most likely, but call them and they will do a test for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 aikendrum

Thanks very much for the help cyberghost. By the way, by install I just ment sell to, set up as a customer etc.

The section on IP violations in bloody frightening! It seems to imply that if you get sued by idiot pigopolists like the RIAA (or its Irish equivalent), on top of whatever bizarro world inflated figure they take you for, Netsource will bill you €252.00 a pop !

Advertisement