Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why so silent?

Options
  • 16-01-2005 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

by jove it's very quiet here at the mo! what's going on? where are ya all? it's not even late!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Downloading music like the bejaysus. I've a concert to go to and... many songs to learn...

Maybe people have... lives...

Nah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

hey plunky itshilary

whats physcology like? im still struggling with the cao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

It's fanTASTic! Wow! spectacular! what's in the running for 1st place?

what concert fistmixer?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Taking Back Sunday. Ambassador. Goodness. =D

yay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

its between economics and physcology and law.

economics

DIEDIEDIEDIE
    sorry, personal opinion there! if ur thinking bout law, u should read the irish times law report, it's either every monday or tuesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

/me whistles happily at the silence as i go to study computer science some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

The place as a whole has been all too quiet lately. It's annoying. And the Instruments board hasn't exactly been a hive of activity either, so I'm lost. :s

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

*Says something to liven up the forum*

So whats everyone doing in ctyi this year?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

*Makes inane pseudo-humerous comment to continue idle, moderator-annoying chit-chat*

Orgies, probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

ohmygod, NO clue. well, i'm thinking writing for life, but i'll wait until they sendme the old course literature. when do they send it anyway? around march? so yeah, i'm still hoping that they'll put in some exciting new course like.. film studies... or pop culture... or fashion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 zing boom ducky

oooooo i concur, not that they will or anything but a film studies course would kick incrudulous ass... but yeah im thinking along the lines of psychology or philosophy this year

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

in CTYI this year? RA hopefully. need summer work and it sounds like good fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

*Makes inane pseudo-humerous comment to continue idle, moderator-annoying chit-chat*

Orgies, probably.

Nicely done.
    I'll be hanging around aimlessly looking for people I know, and hence an excuse to actually be there. (nevermoredom... Arg.)

Nice, Neil could be my RA. I could annoy him in person more. :) No idea what course I'm doing. Maybe if we're lucky they'll have music on it again like a few years back. Other than that I'll wait until they send me my options to start making decisions. w00t! Get to go watch my cousin and his band mastering their new album in Windmill Lane this week. I know that probably means nothing to most of you but still, yay! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I want to go back:(

I'll sneak you in. You can sleep in my kitchen, when I'm not of course. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

this year? havent a clue. maybe writing for life, or theoretical physics, or something. There's so much to choose from, I wish I had more than one year left. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Session 1, Architechture

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Provided my parents can be convinced to cough up the money, i think i'd like to do a science course this year, my first two years were both humanities (WfL and Art Design). I'm pretty sure I'll be at session 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

It'll have to be Session 2 for me. I'm leaning towards psychology(I can hope!!), philosophy or possibly economics. I would strongly recommend Legal Studies to anyone considerring it.It's a cool course: interesting, fun, you have debates that snowball into arguments and Eoin and [Hot] Rod are great craic when they aren't half-asleep.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Theatrical physics with a splash of Cryptographic artificial concurrentness, session 42 of course.

/me is quiet due to finals (one down, four to go)

I'll sneak you in. You can sleep in my kitchen, when I'm not of course. :)

i like that idea. just turn up at breakfast

I wouldn't be too sure. Remember the Dermo night time kitchen incident?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

I want to go back:(

this coming from the guy who paraded around on the last couple of days saying, ohmygawd, i'm SO glad i'm leaving, it was SO **** this year i'm SO getting out at the perfect time SO glad i'm not coming back next year.

Denial helps in thse things. And what Dermo night time kitchen incident would this be Aonghus?

The time he came up to you the next day and told you that it looked very uncomfortable sleeping in the kitchen

Ah right yeah. That was funny. Not the only RA in our room that night either. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i miss it but it was **** if that makes sense Ana. You also said you hated me

Advertisement