Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why so silent?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i say a lot of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

indeed. this is no longer silent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Session 2 unless Session 1 is starting after the 16th of June... Was toying with the idea of Writing for Life but since I write anyway it feels like a bit of a cop out. Also thought briefly of computer apps, but.. eh. I'll look at the thingy when it comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I'll hopefully be doing advanced gun laying, bogger slagging and waiting around for officers to make decisions, in session I-could-tell-you-but-then-we'd-both-be-locked-up-for-a-long-time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Alrite barry, you fantasise about the goddam fca, we get the picture, CHANGE THE RECORD ALREADY!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'd love to be an RA, but that's not gonna happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Because I need to get lots of money over the summer, and my part-time job wouldn't EVER let me take 6 weeks out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Wow, Neil as an RA... Interesting...
    Kinda wish I could go back too but I'm happy with spontaneous post-leaving cert visits to the... 4(?) friends going back and the RAs who I have no doubt I will know many of. Fun times ahead :) Plus I get to go to Vienna with my friends in July and then off to America. I predict starting college with 2 euro and an empty bottle of Jolt to my name...

Oh yes Caoimhe, you and many others are going to live under my sink for the duration.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

theoretical physics? philosophy? legal studies? session 2 anyway. its kinda a requirement to do philosophy at some point...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

is everybody doing session 2?

see you all there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Not at this present moment in time, and circumstances are unlikely to change

I've to do a music course sometime shortly after the JC, so it's most definintely session 2 for me, I reckon. Unless there's something only on in sess1 that I completely fall in obsessive love with.
    Which ain't likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Circumstances better change Aonghus or there's going to be some almighty arse-kicking for me to do! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

Oh yes Caoimhe, you and many others are going to live under my sink for the duration.

Steph, exactly how many people have you promised a place under the sink to? Because I want to know who I'm going to be sharing the cramped darkness with!

snuffles wrote:
    Steph, exactly how many people have you promised a place under the sink to? Because I want to know who I'm going to be sharing the cramped darkness with!
    Will it matter if there's pie?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

If I may ignore the entire thread excluding Ana's question, then I'm going to sess 2.

I hate having no home internet. Hateity hate-hate.

And on the subject of pie, my cake (and possibly golden-raisin things) will be returning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

Caoimhe wrote:
    Will it matter if there's pie?

If we have to share it with Sam, then yes.

snuffles wrote:
    If we have to share it with Sam, then yes.
    But now we all have iPods so it'll be jolly good times. And less stabbing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Caoimhe wrote:
    But now we all have iPods so it'll be jolly good times. And less stabbing.

& other brands of mp3 player.....lets be inclusive children......

snuffles wrote:
    You probably don't want to know how many...
    And actually, is there even any space under the sink? You could just all live in the kitchen. Or maybe, I'll kill my roommate, and you can use her room. :D

And yeah, there must be an ipod celebratory reunion soon... or maybe after the mocks, but soon anyway.

Are your mocks after the mid-term Steph?

Nope. I've got English and Maths paper 1s tomorrow. I feel I should be studying or something... maybe.... meh.

I figure if I made it through 3, I can make it through another 5. I just have to study the night before....

Yeah. Cramming is the only way to learn.

Actually, on that topic, my sister came up with an amusing idea that CTYI should run a one week "OH HOLY GOD MY LEAVING CERT" course, the week or so before the thing starts which is basically cramming 2 years of learning into.. well, about a week.

With a day left over for random cross-dressing and pie eating of course...

Indubitably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

hehe... I'm in fifth year, no mocks to worry about, just continous undending study and work. Also fun, of course.
    I'm thinking session 2, psychology, philosophy, legal studies... I'm sure there'll be something else for me to put down as my last choice. Can't do session 1, I will not be in the country.
    I can't actually remember the beginning of this thread. Oh well. Hey someone mentioned the Taking Back Sunday gig. What did you think? They were alright I thought, nothing that special though. Sorry, in case I mortally offended you and insulted your very favourite band! The support were hilarious ...poor Charlie, no one will ever let him forget his Busted days and become a proper musician. Well, his new band are pretty crappy too, but I feel sorry for him.

Damn you all. I have no ipod or other mp3 player.

Curses.

• Advertisement

Taking Back Sunday were brilliant. In a really great way.
    I was so crazily close to the front. There was only one guy between me and the barrier. So I got crushed, repeatedly, and it was great!
    I could go on but I shan't.

And I completely thought Charlie was bleeding jam, to be honest... only someone said they actually saw the girl who threw the can, so what can one argue?

Advertisement