Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridiculous

• 16-01-2005 2:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=trinity+college&meta=

A search for "Trinity College"...and some American one gets first place.

I say we all send a petition to Google, and remove this American trash from the prime position. Let's show those stars-and-stripes-waving, Bush-loving fat stupid Jesus-freaks who's best.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

look up pagerank. google arn't going to change anything they don't decide one over the other by hand :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Miles

Maybe the Americans have a better one?

hehehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

SkyLynx wrote:
    look up pagerank. google arn't going to change anything they don't decide one over the other by hand :)
    I know what pagerank is, I was being facetious..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

Pet wrote:
    Let's show those stars-and-stripes-waving, Bush-loving fat stupid Jesus-freaks who's best.

Do I sense an agenda here?

Pet wrote:
    I know what pagerank is, I was being facetious..
    bascially u were just posting some random tripe to have a go at american's?

• Advertisement

SkyLynx wrote:
    bascially u were just posting some random tripe to have a go at american's?

Seems to be a theme here, doesn't it? I'm just hoping it doesn't develop into a fully-blown 'I hate george bush / the monkey / the smirk' thread.

Evilution wrote:
    Seems to be a theme here, doesn't it? I'm just hoping it doesn't develop into a fully-blown 'I hate george bush / the monkey / the smirk' thread.
    well its common cause american's are stupid n bomb half the world........... but this is not the thread/place for discussing that, politics board would be more suited.

SkyLynx wrote:
    well its common cause american's are stupid n bomb half the world........... but this is not the thread/place for discussing that, politics board would be more suited.

Nah, they'd go getting all highbrow and righteous about it. A good slagging off is all The Smirk needs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Maybe, if I could summon enough care. But I was just bored tbh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Always with the hatred... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭HomesickAlien

on the subject of wierd search results... go to yahoo.ie and type 'evil' into their search engine. notice the first hit... :D

on the subject of wierd search results... go to yahoo.ie and type 'evil' into their search engine. notice the first hit... :D
    thing known these days as 'google bombing' altho really yahoo in this case, was some great ones during the us presidental elections , stuff like satan going to george bush's home page..

Advertisement